2021 has been a year full of uncertainties and great concerns which have led to reshaping the new normal or some new versions of the old normal, but it has also been a year highly exciting when we have started working together on the FRAMES project, facilitating the integration and accreditation of Virtual Exchange in Higher Education.
It’s been a truly positive year for FRAMES, full of developments and major achievements. In 2021 we have:
- published a report on Scenarios for the integration of Virtual Exchange in Higher Education, which is available in English, Italian and Spanish
- delivered a pilot online training programme on integration and accreditation of Virtual Exchange and blended mobility running from 18 October to 14 November 2021 with 37 participants from the Universities of Girona, Limerick, and Siena
- Presented the finding of our analysis on the scenarios for the integration of VE at the IVEC2021 conference
- raised awareness on ways to integrate Virtual Exchange in Higher Education during our Launch Event, which was held online on December 10th, 2021 with +100 participants
- run a policy consultation meeting with global experts in Virtual Exchange to inform the UNESCO WHEC2021 and the next steps of the project
We have also had insightful discussions with the FRAMES colleagues, during our monthly meetings and continuous exchanges.
We are grateful to the many educators, experts, VE practitioners and everyone who has contributed to our activities and enriched our notion of Virtual Exchange along the year. Thank you to Anna Turula, who keeps an external eye on the quality of our products, providing us with insightful reviews and recommendations to constantly improve our activities.
Thank you to everyone who tweeted and blogged about us. We loved your posts, in all languages.
Thank you to Erasmus+ for making all these things possible.
We are enthusiastic about the strong foundation and results of our collaborative work. We wish 2022 will be a great year to make even more people aware of the benefits of Virtual Exchange, and even enable more people to participate in our activities by:
- sharing insights or cases of Virtual Exchange through this survey or by writing a blog post for our website
- learning with us through our upcoming open training in May 2022
- participating in any of our upcoming events
- joining the conversation on Twitter or getting in touch with us directly
We wish you a serene holiday period, and a very Merry Christmas to everyone celebrating!